Service Delay Update
As the holiday season is upon us, we may begin to experience service disruptions and delays with freight carriers and shipping companies. UPS, our preferred carrier, is no different.
We are doing our best to ensure your order gets processed and shipped in a timely manner, however due to the high demand freight carriers are experiencing, we are unable to guarantee delivery times.
Please be sure to incorporate the possible increased delivery times when processing your online order.
- Monitor the status of your order here: https://shop.salientmed.com/user/order
- Check your junk & spam folders for regular Quantum View Notification email updates.
Direct Shipping to your customers
To help you serve your clients, we can provide Direct Shipping of retail products such as PCA Skin, SureThik, and Theradome directly to your customers. We can provide this service without disclosing pricing or any other confidential information to your clients. We do not sell products directly to consumers, and consumers who inquire about product purchases are referred to their aesthetic professionals.
Please follow these instructions to place an order online:
- Visit our webstore at https://shop.salientmed.com à Client Login
- Upon Checkout, at Step 2 Shipping Address, expand the drop-down
- Under ‘Action’ select ‘Create New Address’ (this is where your customers shipping information is enterd)
- At Step 5 “Order Review”, please include the code ‘DIRECT SHIP’ in the comments or instructions section of your order.
- Shipment notification will be sent to you. You can track your order with the tracking number provided by UPS
Please email Orders Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-736-3553 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) if you have any questions regarding your orders/shipment
* Please note that each client that you would like to direct-ship products to must have their own order. Taxes and standard shipping charges for the desired province would apply per order.
How long will it take for my order to be processed?
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days for shipping. Depending on your location, it generally takes 1-3 business days for transit to you.
Can I modify an order once it has been submitted?
Once an order has submitted it cannot be modified. If you wish to purchase additional products, it must be generated on a new order.
How can I find the status of my order?
You can find the status of a particular order and view your order history on the Transaction History page of your account.
Where can I find tracking information?
Once your order has been processed and shipped via UPS, a QUANTUM VIEW NOTIFICATION email will be issued with the tracking information.
The tracking information can also be found by logging into your online account. Under My Account - Order History, select the order in question. If the order has been shipped, the status will reflect this and the tracking number will appear. After clicking the tracking number, you will be redirected to the UPS website where the most up to date status of your order is shown.
How do can I get a copy of my Invoice or Packing List?
To view the invoices online, after logging in, go to My Account – Transaction History. Under Transaction History, you will be able to view all invoices that were processed on your account. After selecting the invoice required, it can then be saved as a PDF or printed for your records.
A hard copy of the invoice and packing slip will also be included with the shipment. These can be found outside the shipment in a red pouch marked “Documents Enclosed”
Back Ordered Products
How do I know if my order has shipped complete?
The status of all products that were ordered can be found on your invoice. The invoice contains three columns: Quantity Ordered, Quantity Shipped, and Quantity Backordered. If your order has been shipped in full, all item quantities ordered will show in Quantity Shipped, and there will be zero quantity in the Quantity Backordered column. If there are any backordered products against your order, there will be a denomination in the Quantity Backordered column.
Will I be charged twice for the products and shipping?
No, if an item becomes backordered, the finalized charge from the original order will NOT include the price of the backordered items.
Once the product is back in stock, a new authorization will be taken on the credit card on file and be processed for shipment. All associated shipping fees will be waived.
Short Dated Products
I’ve received products that are under 1 year expiration.
The expiration of products received depends largely on the manufacturing lifespan/shelf life of the product when produced. The following products are produced with a 1 to 1.5 year shelf life and are susceptible to shorter-dated expirations:
- Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
- Intensive Age Refining Treatment
- Intensive Brightening Treatment
- Apres Peel Hydrating Balm
If products other than the 4 listed above are received with a short-dated expiry, please contact the Orders Department at email@example.com and provide the item number, lot number and expiry of the item. Please allow for 24 – 28 hours for the orders department to investigate.
Am I able to return equipment?
No, all sales of equipment are final.
Am I able to return consumable products?
All Sales of consumable products are final, except as noted below:
- Defective or otherwise nonconforming product is subject to return pursuant to RMA authorization.
- Returns of unused, unopened and unmarked products may be accepted within 30 days of the purchase date from Salient Medical, subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- A return material authorization (RMA) must be obtained from Salient Customer Service or a Sales Representative for any and all returns.
- Salient Medical does not issue cash refunds. The product may be exchanged or returned for a credit towards future purchases.
- The Customer is responsible for shipping charges to return the product to Salient, which must be received prior to Salient processing any credits or exchanges.
Credit Card Trouble
If you receive an error message related to credit card authorization failure, please ensure that the following is double-checked:
- The billing address on the credit card matches your account billing address
- CVV or security code is entered correctly
- The card is current and valid.
After validating the information you've entered and an error message is received after a second attempt, call 1-855-736-3003 or contact your financial institution for further assistance.