Service Delay Update
As Canada makes its way through this COVID pandemic, we are seeing many service disruptions and delays with freight carriers and shipping companies. UPS, our preferred carrier, is no different.
We are doing our best to ensure your order gets processed and shipped in a timely manner, but we are unable to guarantee deliveries based on the unpredictability with our carrier. We typically pack and ship orders 24-48 hours after receipt, and you’ll get a QUANTUM VIEW NOTIFICATION email as soon as it has shipped, which enables you to track the status of your shipment.
- Monitor the status of your shipment here: https://www.ups.com/ca/en/services/tracking.page
- Ensure the address you choose for shipping is open and will have someone on site during 9-5pm to receive the delivery.
- Check your junk & spam folders for additional email updates regularly.
Updates are available 24 /7 via your online account. In the MY ACCOUNT section you can:
- See the status of an order
- Get the tracking numbers for shipments in transit
- Print copies of previous invoices
- Review all active promotions
- Save carts for ease of re-ordering
- Add multiple addresses for directs shipment to your customers
- Check on back-ordered items
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this unprecedented time.
- Salient Medical only ships orders within Canada
- All orders are shipped Monday to Friday within 48 hours, with exceptions
- We generally ship via UPS Ground, which takes typically 1-4 business days, depending on your location in Canada
- All orders require a full shipping address to process. Some remote areas require alternative shipping methods as they cannot be serviced by UPS. Salient's Customer Service Team will contact you prior to order shipment if this is applicable for your order.
- Items out-of-stock and on backorder will be shipped immediately upon receipt from the manufacturer and billed to the client.
- Shipping charges will apply if your order is less than $750 (before taxes), contains heavy or oversized items, and / or is shipping to a location that does not qualify for free shipping, particularly remote locations
- All consumable orders greater than $750 before tax qualify for FREE UPS Ground shipping.
- Device orders are subject to all applicable freight charges.
- Our standard shipping rates per province are shown below:
||Standard Shipping Cost Consumable Order UPS
||Device Shipping Cost Order UPS (i.e. PRP Packages)
|Alberta / Saskatchewan / British Columbia
|New Brunswick / Nova Scotia / Newfoundland / P.E.I